Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Finished Playroom Project


 I finally finished this playroom today. I had so much fun creating this room. I painted this room all by myself without tracing anything. The top left picture is of a pond with a little camp site next to it. The top right picture has a cave with a grizzly bear and a tree stump with flowers. The middle left picture is a big tree that takes up the whole corner of the room and the branches spread out on the walls and up across the ceiling. The trunk of the tree also has a growth chart on it. The two green rectangles are painted with magnetic/chalkboard paint. They both have vines painted around them with butterfly wall stickers on them(My daughter has taking most of them off the bottom. lol). The middle right picture is a sun with clouds on the ceiling. I also put glow-in-the-dark stars on the ceiling as well. Then both of the bottom pictures, I put pictures of my daughter and my nephew and niece. This playroom took me about a week to paint it, but I enjoyed every minute of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment