Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Fall Bucket List



Fall is officially here and I'm so excited to be able to do all the fun things pertaining to my favorite season of the year. I always love seeing all the beautiful colors the leaves turn and breathing in the crisp air. It's also a great time for jeans and sweatshirts and cute boots. During this time, I always like to go to apple orchards and enjoy bonfires with family and friends. This year, I decided I'm going to make a bucket list and try some new things....... So here is a list of things I would like to do:

1.  Go on a hayride and pick out our own pumpkin. (our- meaning my family and I)

2. Pick apples and make a pie

3. Go on a Nature Walk and bring camera

4. Corn Maze

5. Bon-fire with S'mores

6. Outdoor Family Picture

7. Make a craft with leaves

8. Make home-made applesauce and pumpkin butter

9. Bake Fall cookies

10. Make Fall Drinks

11. Make a Halloween Costume for Kayley.........Maybe...We'll see

12. Make a GIANT leaf pile and jump in them

13. Carve/paint pumpkins

14. Have a Harvest Party

15. Last and best of all.... I will take 5 mins. out of my time and talk to God and tell him what I'm thankful for.

So....Here is my Fall Bucket List. I will probably add more later, but for now this is what I hope to accomplish. I will let you now if I did it at the end of the season and who knows.........maybe I will make a Winter Bucket List. What is your Fall Bucket List? I would love to see it. Happy Fall Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I made my list and posted it on my blog!! Thanks for the idea!! You should make Kayley a costume . . . any ideas of what you are going to make??

    ReplyDelete