Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Mom's Surprise "Over The Hill" Party







March 6th was my Mom's birthday. She really wanted a surprise party, since she was turning 50 this year. I promised her I would give her one, but I wasn't sure how I was going to throw her a surprise birthday party without her knowing about it. Then it hit me...I told Melissa Poyorena(a very close family friend) that I would host a "Pampered Chef" Party for her. I asked her if I could have my Mom's party at the same time, that way my mom would never figure it out and she said "Yes". So, last Thursday, I had a Pampered Chef/Surprise Over The Hill Party for my mom. When my mom got to  our house, she was so surprised. She loved it! She couldn't believe I pulled it off without her know about it. She was starting to get really bummed out that I didn't throw her a party before, but I think I made up for it. Here are some pictures of the party.
My Mom walking in to a Surprise
The Skunk Cake I made all by myself for her
Another View of the Cake
Front View of the Adult Diaper Cake I Made. (Yes, those are Depends)
Back View of Adult Diaper Cake and Flowers
Picture Poster I made for her of the time she was born till now
Posters of Fun Facts of the time my mom was born and when she graduated.




I had so much fun doing this party for my mom. It was really hard trying not to tell my mom about the party. But it worked out really well and she had a lot of fun. My mom is the greatest, so I was honored to do this party for her. I'm so glad you enjoyed this party Mom. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment