Sunday, March 18, 2012

My St. Patrick's Day Weekend



Since I'm part Irish, St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holdays. I wish I could say that I got to do something realy fun or  a lot of shamrock shakes from McDonalds, but instead I ended up getting a really bad cold. I'm pretty sure I caught it from Kayley. She has been having a cold on and off for a few weeks now. On St. Patrick's Day morning, I took Kayley and myself to the clinic to get some medicine. My chest was so congested, it felt llike I had an elephant sitting on me. I was really praying that I wouldn't get phemonia or something. The Dr. at the clinic said that Kayley and I just have the crud. I had it a lot worse though. The Dr. gave us both an antibiotic and gave me an anthistimine as well. Of course, it was a yellow syrup type medicine and it tastes really gross. When we got hme from the clinic and Rite Aid, we took our medicine and ate lunch. Later that day, when I was changing Kayley's diaper, I noticed she had a few red bumps on her body. At first, I thought they were pimples, but when I looked up chicken pox on they internet, I knew she had them. Luckily, she only has a few. I'm very grateful she has chicken pox now and won't get them later. At least Kayley and I got to celebrate the holiday somewhat on last Wednesday. In Awana, we had a "Wear All Grean" Day, so here are a couple pictures of Kayley's outfit and hair.

First , she had this tierra on, then she took it off.....
Then I tried this headband and she wouldn't keep that on......
So I took off the shamrocks on er headband and put them in her hair with pig tails.....
Of course after I got her from her Puggles class, they were not in her hair anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment