Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

My Family


 Easter is one of my favorite holidays. Not only do I get to spend time with family and friends and decorate eggs and get lots of candy, but most importantly, it is Resurrection Sunday. God sent his only Son, Jesus to die on the cross for every ones sin and was buried in a tomb and ROSE AGAIN the third day and HE is ALIVE. What a Great and Awesome Saviour! We had a great day yesterday celebrating Easter. Our church had almost 700 people and two great programs done from our Choir/Drama Team and our Kids Choir. I made an amazing ham and duck dinner and had an Easter egg hunt with Kayley and Ariel.


Kayley helping Nana with Easter eggs and Grandma watching
Our Easter Eggs
Me making tie-dye cupcakes
My tie-dye cupcake
Kayley finding Easter eggs
Kayley's Easter Basket

1 comment:

  1. I think I got Randy the same exact shirt as Tony! Great family picture. Little Kayley is a doll! Give her hugs and kisses from Aunt Tay!

    ReplyDelete