Thursday, April 26, 2012

Embrace the Camera #2

Here is a picture of my grandpa, Kayley and me. My grandpa is the best grandpa I could ever ask for. He has been a huge part of my life and has had tremendous influence in my life as well. He is a man on fire for the Lord and is a blessing to me and many people. He is doing well right now, but I know that he is ready to be in Heaven with is Saviour and his beautiful wife, my grandma. I miss her so much. It has been almost seven months since she has passed away and gone to Heaven. She has been on my mind a lot lately. I know that she is in a wonderful place and is looking down on me everyday. One day I will get to see her in Heaven and I can't wait. But for now, I'm so glad that I have the blessing to see my grandpa. I love him so much and I'm so proud to be his granddaughter.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, sweet picture! I will be praying for your Grandpa!

    ReplyDelete