Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Birthday Weekend

Kayley LOVED all the fish tanks



Kayley loved her Parrot Cup that Nana and Papa
bought for her. She is so spoiled!

This year on my birthday I turned 27 years young. I don't like to say how old I'm getting....(not that I'm anywhere close to being old), but putting young after my age looks so much better. It's hard to believe that in three more years I will be 30. Anyways.... last Friday, my mom, Bryan, Tony and Kayley all went to Rain Forest Cafe' for dinner. It was my first time ever eating there. It was SO COOL! The food was AMAZING too! Kayley loved all the fish tanks and the animals in there. She wasn't very fond of getting too close to the elephants. The thunderstorm noises in the restaurant didn't even phase her. She loved it! For my birthday dessert, they brought out "The Volcano" with a sparkler on top. It was HUGE! Three slabs of chewy moist brownie with ice cream and whipped topping on top, with chocolate drizzled on it. All five of us couldn't finish it. Then on Sunday after church we went to Famous Dave's and yesterday I went to Sage Brush with the Poyorena's. Needless to say, after all that eating out.....I need to go on a DIET! Now if only I can get myself started......:/


We couldn't fit the big elephant in the picture, so we went with the small one



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great Birthday Weekend! I LOVE the RainForest Cafe. I haven't been there in years though . . . maybe it's time to go back. Want to join me??

    ReplyDelete